- On what stock exchange are Alder Biopharmaceuticals' shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The Alder Biopharmaceuticals ticker is ALDR and it is traded on the NASDAQ.
- When was Alder Biopharmaceuticals' Initial Public Offering?
- May 8th, 2014
- Where is Alder Biopharmaceuticals' corporate headquarters?
- Get contact information including address and phone numbers, and view a map to our corporate headquarters in Bothell, Washington.
- Who are the members of Alder Biopharmaceuticals' Board of Directors?
- Read bios for all of our directors online.
- Who are the members of the Alder Biopharmaceuticals' management team?
- Meet our management team and read their bios online.
- Who were the managing underwriters for Alder Biopharmaceuticals's IPO?
- Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Leerink Partners LLC, Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, and Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., LLC.
- What is Alder Biopharmaceuticals's CUSIP number?
- The CUSIP number for Alder Biopharmaceuticals’ common stock is 014339 105.
- Who is Alder Biopharmaceuticals's Transfer Agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC.
- If my address changes, whom should I notify?
- If your shares are held in your name, you must contact our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC. If your shares are held in your street name you must contact your broker to update your address.
- When does Alder Biopharmaceuticals' fiscal year end?
- Our fiscal year ends December 31st.
- Who are Alder Biopharmaceuticals' independent registered public accountants?
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, 1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1900, Seattle, WA 98101, (206) 398-3000.
- Who is Alder Biopharmaceuticals' legal counsel?
- Cooley LLP, 1700 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1900, Seattle, WA 98101-1355, (206) 452-8700.
- Does Alder Biopharmaceuticals pay dividends or offer a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP)?
- We do not currently offer a dividend reinvestment program. We intend to retain all future earnings to finance the growth and development of our business and do not anticipate paying any cash dividends to our stockholdres in the foreseeable future.
- Does Alder Biopharmaceuticals have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Alder Biopharmaceuticals does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of Alder Biopharmaceuticals' SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
- You can contact Alder Biopharmaceuticals’ Investor Relations department at:
Stern Investor Relations, Inc.