The stock option will vest with respect to 25% of the shares underlying the option one year after Ms. Dac’s employment start date and the remaining 75% of the shares underlying the option will vest in equal monthly installments over the 36 month period following the one year anniversary of the Ms. Dac’s employment start date, subject to her continued service to Alder through each relevant vesting date. The option has a ten year term and an exercise price of
The stock option was granted as an inducement material to the employee’s entering into employment with Alder in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).
About Alder BioPharmaceuticals, Inc.
Alder BioPharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on transforming the migraine treatment paradigm through the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapeutic antibodies. Alder’s lead product candidate, eptinezumab, is an investigational monoclonal antibody (mAb) that inhibits calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) and is currently in late-stage clinical development for the prevention of migraine. Unlike other CGRP inhibitors, eptinezumab was specifically designed as an infusion therapy to address significant patient need. Alder is also developing ALD1910, a preclinical mAb that inhibits pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide-38 (PACAP-38) for migraine prevention. For more information, please visit www.alderbio.com.
Investor Relations Contact:
Stern Investor Relations, Inc.
Source: Alder BioPharmaceuticals, Inc.